Tom loves! using foil on all sorts of projects. Join him to learn more about hot foil techniques as you create three spectacular glimmer foil cards. You will be using Spellbinders' solid circle, floral and sentiment hot foil plates. Although his samples are in purple, you will have a choice of foil colours.What to bring:
Optional but helpful:
- Basic card making supplies - paper trimmer, scissors, scoring tool, tweezers, jewel picker, etc.
- Blending tools (brushes or foams)
- Adhesives - double-sided tape, liquid glue that dries clear, dimensional adhesive (popups)
- Distress Oxide inks, or other blending inks, in your choice of colours (for your own use). Tom will be using Distress Oxides Stormy Sky, Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet
- Hot foil machine such as Spellbinders Glimmer or Creative Expressions GoPress and Foil (for your own use)